Monthly tuition is due on the first of each month. Accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month, will incur a $15.00 late fee. Payments may be mailed directly to the gym, dropped in the payment box, paid in the gym office or online through our customer portal (gymunlimitedinc.com). We accept Cash, Check or Credit cards. Monthly statements are sent by email, we do not provide paper billing reminders.
Automatic Payment of Monthly Tuition
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering an easier, safer alternative for paying your monthly tuition, Automatic Bill Pay! By setting this up on your account you are guaranteed to always get your payment in on time and avoid a $15.00 late charge. You may set this up at any time in the gym office.
We offer ONE (1) MAKE-UP CLASS PER MONTH per student. The balance on your account must be current to schedule a MU class. To schedule a class, login to our customer portal at GymUnlimitedInc.com
A 30 DAY WRITTEN DROP NOTICE IS REQUIRED FROM EVERYONE…NO EXCEPTIONS-SO PLEASE DON’T ASK. An oral drop notice is not acceptable! Drop notice forms are available in the office or may be done electronically on our website: GymUnlimitedInc.com
General Rules and Guidelines
1. Girls are encouraged to wear leotards. (Footless leggings are optional.)
2. All long hair must be pulled back in a ponytail, off the face.
3. Boys must wear a t-shirt and shorts/sweat pants. No zippers or belts.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO GUM, FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE GYM!
5. Parents are not allowed in the gym (other than Parent/Tot classes.) You are welcome to watch classes from the designated viewing areas.
6. PLEASE DO NOT COACH YOUR CHILD FROM THE VIEWING AREA!
7. Please do not leave young children unattended in the parent lobby.
8. Please be on time when picking up your child from class. Parents may be charged a
“babysitting” fee on their account for children not picked up on time.